Thursday, August 27, 2009

California | Kidnapped Girl Found After 18 years





California| Kidnapped Girl Found After 18 years on Hot Topics -- California | Kidnapped Girl Found after 18 years only on Hot Topics. Today, I was find interesting topics there are "Young and Reckless" and "Kidnapped Girl Found After 18 Years later". For the first time I saw the topic, I want to writing "Young and Reckless" but my intuition like to write "Kidnapped Girl Found After 18 Years later". "Kidnapped Girl Found After 18 Years later" is an incredible topic today. Can you imagine if this is happened to your family. If this is happened to me, I think it will surprising me.

A girl who was kidnapped in 1991 and today in 2009 California police station was released they found the girl. The girl name is Jaycee Dugard. Jaycee Dugard was kidnapped when her age at 11 years old. Jaycee Dugard missing on June 10 1991 by two people (man & woman) in a gray sedan. So many people think Jaycee Dugard was die, so her family never think to find Jaycee Dugard life. Families of Jaycee Dugard think when they found Jaycee Dugard, they will found Jaycee Dugard not life condition.

Police officer was arested Phillip Craig Garrido (58) and Nancy Garrido (54). Phillip Craig Garrido a registered sex offender in California who served time in prison for rape and kidnapping. Here is the pictures of Phillip Craig Garrido and Nancy Garrido that I got from reuters.

Bookmark and Share