Monday, August 3, 2009

Hot Topics: "This One Goes Out To The One I Love" by R.E.M


Hot Topics: "This One Goes Out To The One I Love" by R.E.M on Hot Topics -- Have you ever listen song of R.E.M band???? Do you know about R.E.M band???? Are you know about this song "This One Goes Out To The One I Love" by R.E.M ???. OK, today I will talk about R.E.M band, R.E.M is an American rock band in 1980. It performed in Athens, Georgia by Michael Stipe as lead vocal, Peter Buck as Guitar, Mike Mills as Bass Guitar and the last Bill Berry as Drum and Percussion. This one goes out to the one i love lyrics, the one i love lyrics, sugarland, sugarland website, rem

R.E.M was one of the first popular alternative rock bands. He released single for the firstly in 1980 "Radio Free Europe". In early of 1990's R.E.M was viewed as a pioneer of the genre and released its two most commercially successful albums. One of his single is "This One Goes Out To The One I Love". Today, "This One Goes Out To The One I Love" became hot in internet. Here is the lyrics of "This One Goes Out To The One I Love". This one goes out to the one i love lyrics, the one i love lyrics, sugarland, sugarland website, rem

This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I’ve left behind
A simple prop to occupy my time
This one goes out to the one I love

Fire (she’s comin’ down on her own, now)

This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I’ve left behind
Another prop has occupied my time
This one goes out to the one I love
By: R.E.M.

Now, are you the one fans of R.E.M.??????
Bookmark and Share